Hi! I’m Brittany…
but I’m pretty sure you figured that out.
Welcome to my artsy little corner of the world. My husband and I live in Boulder, Colorado where I’m a graphic designer by day and netflix-binging artist by night. Art is my escape—not that I have anything terrible to escape from—but it’s that place where I lose track of time and somehow turn off my brain to all of the outside chatter. It makes me a little less crazy and couldn’t we all use a good helpin’ of that? Art therapy is real folks!
My current work consists of fluid acrylic paint, resin, and alcohol ink.
- Born and bred Georgia peach from Braselton—a small town primarily famous for being purchased and sold by Kim Basinger.
- My earliest memories of loving art start with my grandmother. She’d be chatting away on the phone and would mindlessly doodle these beautiful Barbie-esque women on her notepad. I would try over and over again to copy them.
- I attended Berry College in Rome, Georiga where I used to hoop it up on the women’s basketball team. You’ll still catch me hustling high school boys in HORSE every now and then.
- I graduated with a major in visual communications and a minor in fine arts.
- My husband and I lived in a small village in Switzerland for four years. Calling it an “amazing experience” will forever be an understatement.
- We’ve visited 22 countries and have SO many more to go!